The French National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA) is the main agricultural research organisation in Europe having a large number of partnerships in the framework of research projects, joint programming initiatives and expertise in public decision-making. INRA produces scientific knowledge and works on economic and social innovation in the areas of food and nutrition, agriculture and the rural environment. It is the world’s second greatest producer of publications in agricultural sciences.
Role in the project
INRA will ensure the overall coordination of DiverIMPACTS and is involved in all work packages. Eight INRA research units will provide a wide range of relevant expertise on co-design of sustainable farming systems, multi-criteria assessment, sustainability indicators, environmental and economic impacts of innovations, field experiments, public policies and farm economics.
Key persons involved
- Dr. Antoine Messéan, Project coordinator, leader work packages 8 and 9, leader tasks 7.4, 8.1, 8.2 and 8.3
- Dr. Frédérique Angevin, Leader work package 4, leader task 4.4
- Prof. Marianne Le Bail
- Prof. Jean-Christophe Bureau
- Dr. Alain Carpentier
- M'hand Fares, Leader task 5.4
- Amélie Lefèvre
- Dr. David Makowski, Leader task 1.3
- Dr. Stephan Marette, Leader task 5.5
- Dr. Jean-Marc Meynard