Plesae find below guidelines for DiverIMPACTS uploads on https://zenodo.org/, an open-access repository developed under the European OpenAIRE program.
- If you are new to Zenodo, please sign up.
- Upload your publication or dataset using the "Upload" link.
- Under “Communities”, type and select the project community (DiverIMPACTS - https://www.zenodo.org/communities/diverimpacts/).
- Fill out the basic information required.
- Fill out the DOI field if a DOI has already been assigned to your upload, else leave the DOI field empty and a Zenodo DOI will automatically be created.
- You may include keywords to facilitate the search of your contribution.
- Define the access right to your presentation (open or restricted, i.e., upon request).
- Under “Funding”, specify the grant which has funded your research (European Commission, DiverIMPACTS (727482)).
Helga Willer, Research Institute of Organic Agriculture, FiBL