The conference is organised by DiverIMPACTS in collaboration with its partners in the Horizon 2020 Crop Diversification Cluster: Diverfarming, DIVERSify, ReMIX, LegValue, TRUE. INSUSFAR is also supporting the organisation of the conference.
Keynote speakers of the conference include:
- Julie Dawson (Wisconsin State University) will talk about the link between breeding and consumers as well as the participatory approach
- Phil Howard (Michigan State University) will talk about governance of food systems
- Representatives of the European Commission (DG-AGRI) will talk about the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) reform and crop diversification
The Scientific Committee received 180 abstracts for oral presentations, posters and presentations of tools. The accepted abstracts have been allocated to parallel sessions.
Have a look at the planned conference sessions here.
- Join a one-day excursion and discover the vineyards of Hungary!
- Join a sightseeing tour on the beautiful Danube River, including an elegant dinner with live music, and take part in an unforgettable experience!
Early Bird registration has been extended until June 20th! Register now!
Further information: https://www.cropdiversification2019.net